- Use a single finger away from any components to pan view.
- Use two fingers away from any components to zoom view.
- Tap near the center of a component surface and drag to move the component.
- Tap on a component, and use a second finger to rotate the component.
- The ‘Lock On Axis’ option limits movement of components along the z axis. Turning this option off will allow full freedom of movement.
- Tap + to add a new optical component to the model.
- Select a component surface by tapping near the center of the surface.
- With a surface selected, tap trashcan icon to delete the component.
- With a surface selected, tap lens icon to change surface properties.