Your privacy is important to us.
We only collect name and email address information. The emails are used to send periodic updates regarding new features in RayLab.
You may unsubscribe from such mailings by emailing email@example.com.
We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
By installing, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any UPDATES (as defined below), you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install, or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
In addition, by installing, or otherwise using any updates or maintenance releases that you have received as part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (”UPDATES”), you agree to be bound by the additional license terms that accompany such UPDATES. If you do not agree to the additional license terms that accompany such UPDATES, you may not install, or use such UPDATES.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
Copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties, protect the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT consists of product documentation, samples, tools and utilities, and miscellaneous technical information, (individually identified as “COMPONENT” and collectively as “COMPONENTS”). The rights regarding the COMPONENTS of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are described below unless otherwise indicated.
- GRANT OF LICENSE. The author grants to you as an individual a personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in the manner provided below.
- COPY RESTRICTIONS. This SOFTWARE PRODUCT and the accompanying COMPONENTS are copyrighted. Unauthorized copying of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, including any part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT that has been modified, merged, or included with other software, or of the COMPONENTS is expressly forbidden. You may be held legally responsible for any copyright infringement that is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this EULA.
- USE RESTRICTIONS. You may not distribute copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to others. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may not modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative works based on the written materials without the prior written consent of the author.
- TERMINATION. This EULA is effective until terminated. This EULA will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with any provision of this EULA. Upon termination you shall destroy the written materials and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT previously licensed to you.
- COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by the author. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material.
- UPDATE LICENSE TERMS. Additional license terms may accompany UPDATES. By installing, or otherwise using any UPDATE, you agree to be bound by the terms accompanying each such UPDATE. If you do not agree to the additional EULA terms accompanying such UPDATES, do not install, or otherwise use such UPDATES.
- EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You agree that neither you nor your customers intend to or will, directly or indirectly, export or transmit the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or related documentation and technical data (or any part thereof), or your software application product to any country to which such export or transmission is restricted by any applicable U.S. regulation or statute, without the prior written consent, if required, of the Bureau of Export Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce, or such other governmental entity as may have jurisdiction over such export or transmission.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT, EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.